Smiley's Talk of Smiles

Smiley: Welcome to Smiley's Talk of Smiles! Omlet is late.... again. So I'll just sing a song! Oh---- This is the way we wash our boats, wash our boats wash our boats! This is the way we wash our boats early in the morning!

Omlet: I'm here! Why did you start singing without me? I like 'This is the way we Wash our Boats'.

Smiley: So what if I sang, you were late and you have to tell pencil goodies.

Omlet: Okay, what did the pencil say to the eraser after it got yelled at?

Smiley: What?

Omlet: Stop yelling at me, I can only make so many mistakes!

Smiley: I don't get it.

Omlet: Whatever. What's orange and long?

Smiley: A pencil?

Omlet: You weren't supposed to say that! You know what? I'm done.

Smiley: Good. Now we will take calls from our fans!

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Smiley: Hello? You're on Smiley's Talk of Smiles!

Phone: My name is Mana.

Smiley: Hi Mana! You're on the Smile Hot line!

Mana: Why did you change my show to a Smile Show? It's all because of you I got fired! And it's all your fault I wake up in the middle of the night screaming!

Smiley: Screaming for joy! I'm so happy you met me! Yay! More satisfied listeners!

Mana: What do you mean, you silly--------------------

Omlet: Sorry, I cut the phone wire while I was making my mom a Valentine's Card.

Smiley: But it's April.

Omlet: Really? Oh, well. I'll just make this into a May Day basket!

Smiley: Oh, that's cool! I want one too! I'll go make a Spring Day card! Bye, Omlet!

Omlet: Wait! Who's going to close the show? Do do da Do. Bye. I guess.