Mana's Question Corner


Mana: I'm so popular! The radio show people would only let me have a talk show if it was about questions, but I don't want to answer any questions because that would be work, and everybody knows popular people don't work. That's why I hired Smiley The Raccoon to answer the questions.

Smiley: Hi, my name is Smiley and I like pencils. Their point is all pointy and smiley and HAPPY!

Mana: Why is that, Smiley?

Smiley: I don't know, but they are happy! Really, really happy! But pens are EVIL! EVIL I tell you, EVIL!

Mana: Pens are evil? Why do you say that? I have a shiny pink pen right here and it's never tried to take over the world.

Smiley: PEN! AH! EVIL! They're evil because if you mess up you're stuck with your mistake because pens don't have an eraser or something like that. To talk more about pens and their evilness, and also pencils, I've invited Omlet the Snail to the station.

Mana: You cannot do that Smiley! You can't invite another animal on the set. Only I can do that! Did you expect to get away with that?

Smiley: Yes, because I'm answering the questions, not that there actually are any questions, and I said so. Oh, Hi Omlet!

Omlet: It's an honor to be here on the talk show. This is my FAVORITE talk show! Hey, Smiley, who's that cat?

Smiley: It's my job to answer questions so, the cat is Mana, the talk show host!

Omlet: Really? Never heard of her. I probably never heard her talk show. Hey, cat! You need to advertise better.

Mana: How could you never of heard my talk show? You just said it was your favorite talk show!

Omlet: Yeah, I don't listen to talk shows.

Smiley: I like pencils!

Omlet: Pens are evil!

Mana: Okay, time to go off air before we get complaints!

Smiley & Omlet: PENCIL!